- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance to equipment.
- Trouble shoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues
- Proficiency in navigating H.M.I systems.
- Troubleshoot Robotic Welders, Stamping Presses, Benders, etc.
- Perform all CDL/A Truck driving functions involved in the transportations of product to and from Modineer Company.
- Aid in the technical development of contracts and purchase orders using Modineer internal standards and specifications in conjunction with customer specific requirements.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Develops solutions to program problems.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget.
St. Peters, MO
Benton Harbor, MI
South Bend, IN – Hoosier Tank & Manufacturing
- Operate a variety of production machinery
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces
- Use air drills and wire brushes to clean final product
- Package final product
- Change weld tips, nozzles, and fixtures
- Perform product quality checks in accordance with work instructions
- Read and understand measurement devices
- Weld per print specifications and/or process documentation
- Remove weld spatter
- First part verifications (Press, Foot weld, Girth, Press)
- Assist with production questions regarding product Quality
- Immediate correction of procedural non-conformances
- Assist with Corrective Action Root Analysis (monitor Corrective Action Plan)
- Monitor Quality Alerts, obtaining sign offs on new alerts and reporting status
Santa Teresa, NM
Don’t see an opening that fits your background? You can still apply!
Not seeing a current opening that seems like a good fit? No problem!
Please still send us your cover letter and resume – tell us about your background, skills, ambitions, etc. We will keep you in mind as we create new roles and internships within the company.